• Show
Clear All

• Blue slip-221g- mumbai-h4 query

Hello
    my wife was appear for H4 visa interview in Mumbai on 14 th nov 2011
    she got query BLUE SLIP 221(G)
    1- copy 0f I-129, cover letter for USCIS and educational equivalency report

2- Petitioner`s income tax return for last two year and financial statement

3- A notarized list of all the petitioner`s employees. The list should show employee`s name, their job titles, start and end date, their individual salaries, their immigration status, and which project they are working with

4- A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you

from above document my COMPANY ready to give document NO 1 AND 4 but NOT 2 ,3
    company said that we hired you not your wife
    so we can not provide that document for your wife

so I AM CONFUSED THAT THIS REALLY H4 QUERY AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS MATTER.
    ANY BODY GOT THIS QUERY IN H4?
    PLZ ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT.....................

There is no H4 without a valid H1B. So what they are trying to figure out is whether your H1B is valid or not. That is they are asking for all these documents. If the company is not ready to handover these documents to you, they can send it directly to the consulate. Unless these documents are submitted, she won't get her H4 stamped.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Sherwin,
      I have a doubt regarding point # 4

A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you

1) I am assuming by U.S. Job site it means Client site???

2) I have a letter from my Client stating that I am working with them since xxx date and also mentions about my role and responsibilities. Is this same as above mentioned letter or is it something different? Is there a template / format for this letter from the Personnel Department???

Thanks in Advance.

Happy Thanks Giving....

Comment

Originally posted by gunvant View Post
        Hello
        my wife was appear for H4 visa interview in Mumbai on 14 th nov 2011
        she got query BLUE SLIP 221(G)
        1- copy 0f I-129, cover letter for USCIS and educational equivalency report

2- Petitioner`s income tax return for last two year and financial statement

3- A notarized list of all the petitioner`s employees. The list should show employee`s name, their job titles, start and end date, their individual salaries, their immigration status, and which project they are working with

4- A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you

from above document my COMPANY ready to give document NO 1 AND 4 but NOT 2 ,3
        company said that we hired you not your wife
        so we can not provide that document for your wife

so I AM CONFUSED THAT THIS REALLY H4 QUERY AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS MATTER.
        ANY BODY GOT THIS QUERY IN H4?
        PLZ ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT.....................

Have you got any response because i have same case for first 2 point.

Please please send me a response...............

Thanks in advance ....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X