X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Got Yellow Slip At Hyderabad Consulate

Hi Friends,

This is jaswanth, i have attended my H1B interview on Sept 27th 2011,

Interview time is about 10min, most of the time officer typed some thing in his system.
    Except my passport he has not asked at least a single document, and finally got 221g Yellow Slip and returned my passport back, and want me to submit the all documents at Vfs office.

I have submitted the same on 28th, and i got response from vfs to submit the correct documents and i have submitted the same on 30th and waiting for reply.

Am mailing/calling twice in a month, but they are saying same answer..

Mail:
    We would like to inform you that your case continues to undergo administrative processing. While we understand your concern and probable frustration, we cannot speed things up. Not all case numbers are listed on our website. We will continue to process your case and quickly notify you if we require any additional documents.

My doubt is, will they considers this as 2nd query and continues to undergo administrative processing means process been started or in quee ?

Please help me thank you so much.

Since you have already submitted the required documents, the administrative process would have already started. No one can predict how long it will take for the process to complete.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

oh ok thank you, will update if i get any response.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 Months completed...!!!!!!!!
        No response from VFS

Comment

jaswanth same waiting for the reply from US consulate

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X