Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding letter from personnel department

Hi Sherwin,
    I have a query regarding the following point.

"A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you"

1) I am assuming by U.S. Job site it means Client site???

2) I have a letter from my Client stating that I am working with them since xxx date and also mentions about my role and responsibilities. Is this same as above mentioned letter or is it something different? Is there a template / format for this letter from the Personnel Department???

Thanks in Advance.

Happy Thanks Giving....

Please Reply

Can someone please reply to my query???

Comment

As far my experience goes, If you are working for a Client of your employer, Then the employer needs to provide you the offer letter / transfer letter in the company letter head with your role and salary details. Along with this the HR team in India can give you a covering letter stating the details of why they need you to go there and request for a Visa. Also provide any/all details pertaining to your project from your company, like to contract/SOW signed etc.

Finally get a letter from the Client in their company letter head stating that you need to work for their project for the period and that you are working for your employer and will be fully managed by the Employer.

The same happened to few of my team members and this was produced on two occassions and they got their VISA

Hope this helps.

Note : This is only my suggestion, Please validate as necessary. Good luck.

Regards,
      Rajiv

Comment

Can someone please confirm.

I have a query regarding the following point.

"A letter from the personnel department at the U..S. job site stating that there is a vacancy for you"

1) I am assuming by U.S. Job site it means Client site???

2) I have a letter from my Client stating that I am working with them since xxx date and also mentions about my role and responsibilities. Is this same as above mentioned letter or is it something different? Is there a template / format for this letter from the Personnel Department???

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Request for sample of letter from client regarding vacancy

Hi,
          I gave an interview today on 25th Feb 2019 in Mumbai and got a 221G Yellow, asking for client letter stating there is a vacancy for me. I am requesting anyone to share a tempalte of this which I can give to my end client. Your help is highly apprecaited.

Thanks,
          Vikram

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X