Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORIGINAL Pretition Paper OR NOT???

Hello,
    My H1-B pretition was received by my company lawyer. But these all are "XEROX PAPERS WITH seal on it states " COPY" with Blue Ink . So is this is a ORIGINAL PRETION PAPATER or what?
    Lawyer told me that original pretition paper are keep by USCIS? So it this true????

Please advise me.

Manish
    Last edited by mnb8183; 11-25-2011, 06:38 PM.

Are you talking about form I-129 or the approval notice I-797? The original I-129 will be with USCIS. When the petition gets approved, the lawyer/employer will get the oriiginal approval notice (I-797A). You will need the original approval notice for visa stamping and while entering U.S to show at the POE.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

I129

Yes I am talking about the I-129. So if I will send my wife xerox for H4 than is it will be any problem. As I have already sent original I 797

Comment

Of course you won't have the original I-129. That will be with USCIS. Photocopy of form I-129 is enough.

Originally posted by mnb8183 View Post
        Yes I am talking about the I-129. So if I will send my wife xerox for H4 than is it will be any problem. As I have already sent original I 797
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X