H1B quota full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B quota full

Hi, I am currently on H4 ...went through few interviews and finally got a job .I will be getting my
    client letter on thursday .But before I could file my H1 , the quota was full. Please help me and suggest if there is any other way i can start working !!

Unfortunately not.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Your only option is to wait until April 2012 to file a new H1B petition with an employment start date of October 2012 or later.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Subjected to H1B cap or not

Hi,

My wife is on H4 visa status and currently in the USA.

She had H1B visa from 2007-2010 and never traveled to the USA on H1B.

She attended series of interviews and finally got a job on November 22nd but the most unfortunate thing is H1B cap is full on the same day.

I am just checking that since she had H1B from 2007-2010, is she subjected to H1B cap ?. Any form of kind help is highly appreciated.

Comment

Please avoid duplicate posts. It wastes everyone's time. Answered in your original post.
          http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94643

Originally posted by adityap View Post
          Hi,

My wife is on H4 visa status and currently in the USA.

She had H1B visa from 2007-2010 and never traveled to the USA on H1B.

She attended series of interviews and finally got a job on November 22nd but the most unfortunate thing is H1B cap is full on the same day.

I am just checking that since she had H1B from 2007-2010, is she subjected to H1B cap ?. Any form of kind help is highly appreciated.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X