Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Premium processing timeline crossed 15 Cal days for anybody ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Premium processing timeline crossed 15 Cal days for anybody ?

Hi,
    My Employer applied COS L1 to H1 for me on Nov 15 under premium processing. we got the
    receipt number on Nov 18. still now i have not received any update from USCIS. I know they will update the decision soon.. But just wanted to know is there anybody whose decision came after 15 days or more though it is premium.. Please let me know. thanks.

If you don't get the decision within 15 days from the date of the receipt notice, then they will refund your premium processing fee. Check with your employer to see if the cheque for the premium processing fee has been cashed or not. Since today is the 15th day, you might most likely get your decision today. If not, they might probably need more time to review you case and will refund the premium processing fee.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Sherwin..
      Still i have not received the Decision update. The online tracking link is down due to maintanence. But when i checked the return fedex receipt number, it was not shipped by USCIS.

i am little worried.

Comment

In case of an RFE, your attorney should have received an email. Did you check to see if the cheque for the premium process has been cased or not? Are you sure the receipt date sent by USCIS? If all these are okay, then probably they didn't have enough time to process your case in PP and will refund your money back. It could be because of the huge volume of filing due to the CAP that got closed recently.

Originally posted by mirun117 View Post
        Thanks Sherwin..
        Still i have not received the Decision update. The online tracking link is down due to maintanence. But when i checked the return fedex receipt number, it was not shipped by USCIS.

i am little worried.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

The receipt number was sent by USCIS as it says the same in the online tracking link. Reg the cheque cashed i need to check with my Immigration team by monday. I beleive it is because of the Huge Petitions overflowed at the last time as you said. Many thanks for your reply. i will keep you posted once i hear something...

Comment

In this case most probably you have received a RFE , that you will come to know from the company Immigration team , then once the RFE is replied from the day of acceptance of RFE the 15 day window again starts.

Comment

Hi

Hi,
              We are also in same situation 2 months back....

NO problem...In the site we didn't find any updates upto they send I-797 by mail.

For us it took 20 days ..

I strongly hope you will get ....ALL THE BEST

Comment

Hi,
                My COS petition got approved on Jan 6th.
                My L1 to H1 COS was applied on Nov 18 under PP
                Received RFE on Nov end.( RFE was about Employer client relationship)
                Rfe responded on Jan 3.
                Petition approved on Jan 6th.

Thanks Shervin and others for responding to my query.

Good luck to others who are waiting for Approval.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X