Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents needs to be submitted at VFS for interview at Mumbai Consulate

Hi,

I have a query regarding the documents needs to be submitted to VFS 3 days prior to Visa interview at US Consulate General, Mumbai (1 H1 and 2 H4)

1. Is it necessary to submit the physical copy of latest photographs used in DS160 form?
    2. Is it required to show the original HDFC Bank receipts at the time of submission of documents to VFS or photocopy will do?
    3. Once all the documents are submitted at VFS then do I need to carry any document other than original HDFC Bank receipts?

Thanks.

1. Is it necessary to submit the physical copy of latest photographs used in DS160 form?
    >>> Not required.

2. Is it required to show the original HDFC Bank receipts at the time of submission of documents to VFS or photocopy will do?
    >>> Photocopy will do. Carry the original when you go for the visa interview.

3. Once all the documents are submitted at VFS then do I need to carry any document other than original HDFC Bank receipts?
    >>> Carry the documents that you haven't submitted to VFS (Check the below link). Also, carry a photocopy of all the documents, your passport and your HDFC receipt.
    https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Friend. Your answers are always to the point and as usual very helpful. Keep up the good work.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X