221g Blue at Hyd Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Blue at Hyd Consulate

Got 221(g) with a tracking number after a brief intw at the Consulate.I'm currently working in E-V model.Questions were mostly focussed on the 'Employer-Employee' relationship.At the end,Visa Officer asked for I-797,LCA,Client Letter.He also gave a photocopy of a signed form that has the conversation during the intw.Though i was told i should hear back something in 2 weeks time i wonder if something ever happens !

Hi wewy,

My case is also the same, i work in E-V-C model and all my questions in the interview where on employee-employer relation on Nov 9th in HYD, but i wasn't given conversation copy. Recently i came to knowfrom VFS that my file was sent to USCIS for reivew. I found another thread too in the forum in the same situation.

When was your interview and where was it? Hyd or chennai?

Could you please update this thread whenever you have any update. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by wewy View Post
    Got 221(g) with a tracking number after a brief intw at the Consulate.I'm currently working in E-V model.Questions were mostly focussed on the 'Employer-Employee' relationship.At the end,Visa Officer asked for I-797,LCA,Client Letter.He also gave a photocopy of a signed form that has the conversation during the intw.Though i was told i should hear back something in 2 weeks time i wonder if something ever happens !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X