Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-interview request after 221g Green slip

Dear members,

I appeared for my H1B visa interview at New Delhi on Nov 22nd and got 221g Green slip. I am a direct employee without any client/vendor relationship. I suppose being in the IT field the VO subjected me to 221g. I submitted the documents my employer gave me promptly the next day.

Anyway, I got a request to appear from Re-interview at the consulate (via VFS) couple of days ago. I am wondering what to expect during the re-interview? Has anyone been through this before?

Thank you.

The questions will be mostly about your employer and your employment (roles and responsibilities, work details etc).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

b1-b2 RE-INTERVIEW

Good Day.

Please can anyone give me more explantion and mor tips regarding this situation below..

I went for interview in new delhi and all the questions ask was answered coreectly and the Consular officer told me that my visa is Approved that i will get in courier in 5 working days, so the next day i received this email from VFS

Please note that you are requested appear at embassy for RE-INTERVIEW on any working day before 12.noon.
      Note: You need to carry the hard copy of this email for your reference.

Please i need my tips regarding this

Comment

This is not new. There are cases where the candidate is asked to come for the second round of interview. If you work for a consultancy company, then there is going to be more questions about your employment and about your employer. Be honest in answering all the questions.

Originally posted by pmarvelous View Post
        Good Day.

Please can anyone give me more explantion and mor tips regarding this situation below..

I went for interview in new delhi and all the questions ask was answered coreectly and the Consular officer told me that my visa is Approved that i will get in courier in 5 working days, so the next day i received this email from VFS

Please note that you are requested appear at embassy for RE-INTERVIEW on any working day before 12.noon.
        Note: You need to carry the hard copy of this email for your reference.

Please i need my tips regarding this
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X