Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g (yellow) for damaged passport

Hi guys,

I had my interview for H1B renewal today at Mumbai consulate. However I was issued 221g (yellow) for damaged passport. My passport was given back too. The consular asked me to submit the new passport at the VFS centre. My question is how long does it take to get the visa once I submit my new passport ?? Also is there a way to track things once I submit the passport for visa stamping ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I had my interview for H1B renewal today at Mumbai consulate. However I was issued 221g (yellow) for damaged passport. My passport was given back too. The consular asked me to submit the new passport at the VFS centre. My question is how long does it take to get the visa once I submit my new passport ??
    >>> If there is no further admin processing required, then it should take about 2 weeks to get the passport back. If they had to do further admin processing then it will take its own course of time.

Also is there a way to track things once I submit the passport for visa stamping ?
    >>> Wait for 2 weeksw. If you don't get the passport or a 221g slip, contact VFS and they will help you track your case online.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X