Time for Petition To Reach US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Petition To Reach US

Hi I have applied for H1B from reputed Employer. I saw my case status has been approved on DEC 9 in https://egov.uscis.gov/. Once it reaches my employer , I can initiate stamping. What would be the expected time the petition would reach us. Kindly help.

Normally about 2 weeks after a decision has been made by USCIS. In some rare cases, it will take a little more time.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi, Sorry was not elaborate first time itself. My Petition was approved on 5Th December itself. We saw the status in Post decision Activity. It was a premium processing, 15Th day would be 9Th December. On 9Th we saw the status go back one step, to Decision Approved. Even counting 9Th December I felt its a little late. So can I like expect within a week. Thanks Mahesh.
      Last edited by KumzH1B; 12-22-2011, 07:52 AM.

Comment

If the petition is filed under premium processing, then your company attorney should have received an email on the decision made. Check with them to see if they received any such email. From the date of the approval, you should get the hardcopy of the approval notice within 2 weeks. If it is taking more time than that, then ask your employer to check with USCIS. Don't count on the information in the case tracking website. There are times where this information is not updated promptly.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi thanks a lot for the Information. Will Check with my Employer. They have a central team doing the stuff , they send it Attorneys in US, so that's two layers before it reaches my ears... Will check with them. Thanks Mahesh.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X