• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B renewal - 221g blue slip at mumbai consulate

Hello,

Mine is a H1B renewal case.

Date of interview - 5h dec.

Got a 221g blue slip at mumbai consulate.

Asked to submit the following documents - I129, Client letter, Contract, organizational chart, internal project details, etc.

Submitted the documents on - 7th dec.

Still waiting for any updates.

Similar renewal cases please update with your stories or how long did it take for you to get the VISA if your case is resolved.

Thanks,
    Nilay.

221g blue slip from Mumbai consulate

I had an interview on 9th december and asked to submit all the docs in blue slip, submitted evrything on 28th december and waiting for their reply.

Anyone having a same problem??

Thanks,
    Utkarsh

Comment

221g blue form at mumbai consulate

I also got blue slip at mumbai consulate. I got couple of Q's. Can some one please anwser the below Q's.

1. a letter (on letter head) from the personal department at the U.S job site stating that there is vacancy for you.
      2. a letter (on letter head) from the personal department detailing job description and duties including an organization chart.

Can you please let me know what type of docs i need to send.

Thanks,
      Madhu Mohan

Comment

RE: H1B renewal - 221g blue slip at mumbai consulate

Mine is the same case, I have submitted the required documents on Jan 10th and waiting for the email.

Comment

221g processing time

I submitted the documents on 7th Jan and got email from VFS on 16th Jan to submit the passport. I hope it is for stamping. I submitted all (tons of) required documents for H1B 221g. Time for processing is case to case basis, if you are providing all docs I don't think it will take more than 2 weeks.

Comment

221g Status update from Mumbai Consulate

What was the subject of email address? I fear it might have gone or might go to SPAM. Can you also give me the from email address.

Thanks
            Dny

Comment

Hi Madhu..

Hi,

u need to submit the docs as per mentioned in form..and if you don have those docs , so ask your employer .either he will be going to send or he will send u and after submit along with form.
              2. there is a some organization chart which is related to your project ,it has mentiond each and every phase when it suppose to start like that..

regards,

Originally posted by madhua036 View Post
              I also got blue slip at mumbai consulate. I got couple of Q's. Can some one please anwser the below Q's.

1. a letter (on letter head) from the personal department at the U.S job site stating that there is vacancy for you.
              2. a letter (on letter head) from the personal department detailing job description and duties including an organization chart.

Thanks,
              Madhu Mohan

Comment

hib

Hi Madhu
                1)The letter from the personal department at U.S. job site--------------------------------for you
                is a document from your employers HR (Personal ) Department needs to explain that vacancy that they have is suitable for you and they have to specify it.
                2) Letter from personal Dept--------------------------------------------------------------Organisational chart
                Is a document showing chart of employees working in the company and there duties like we say in Tree format
                Harry

Originally posted by madhua036 View Post

Thanks,
                Madhu Mohan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X