Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help required!!!

Hi friends,

please let me know if any of you guys know or faced a situation as mentioned below.

One of my frnd works in US for a banking client in H1-B. He is sent onsite by a reputed Indian company. Some months before he got an RFE requesting for proof of employment.
    That was sent and he got his petition approved and got the copy of the petition in his hand.

Now that he had planned for vacation trip to India,he has got another RFE asking for the same.

He has actually scheduled his stampin in Chennai during the vacation trip.

please help out .. He has all the necessary documents and good to go for stamping. but this RFE has suddenly come now . Kindly suggest...

Since H1 petitions are filed by the employers any RFE's are addressed to the employer. USCIS sends those only when any petitions are pending or if they choose to re-open previously approved petitions. In any case his employer and their lawyer should take care of this and advise him about his travel plans. More information regarding exact details of RFE, who it is addressed to, which petitions were filed etc. is needed.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X