Applying H1B transfer after getting 221g yellow slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying H1B transfer after getting 221g yellow slip

I recently went to visa on December 12th and got 221g yellow slip with E-V-V-C( Employer- vendor- Prime vendor-Client) model. My case has been sent back to USCIS for further review because the visa officer was not satisfied with the employee employer relationship. As i was told that this USCIS review process is going to take several months i decided to transfer my H1B to prime vendor of my client so i will be in E-C model.

I'm in process of doing this but i want to know what will impact of my old petition on my new transfer ?
    what measure have to be taken ?
    Did any one come across such situation? If so was you visa approved the 2nd time after H1b transfer?

Please share your advices and experiences.

Duplicate post.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95778
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B - All Docs, Passport returned without any Slip.

Hello Rohit,

Even i attended the Chennai Consulate on 12th Dec with same (E-V-V-C) model and again the VO was not satisfied with the employee-employer relationship after interviewing me for 2 Hours. My question here is how did you come to know that your case has been sent back to USCIS, did you receive any kind of communication from Consulate? as i am still waiting for some kind of reply from the Consulate.

And now even i wanted to change my employer and refile my H1B Petition again assuming that it will be considered as a fresh application without any impact of my previous one.

Comment

Hi Goela,
        The Consulate officer told me that the case is sent back to USCIS for further review, he also gave me a yellow slip which also states the same. Yes, it was clear that the case is sent back to USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X