221g blue form requesting for additional document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue form requesting for additional document

I went to chennai to attend my visa interview on jan 5th.The officer in the counter where I stand is not giving visas.He rejected f1, and few h1s.I though he is going to do same thing for me as well.H e asked i797, i 129,LCA and petioner's letter that submitted to USCIS when applying H1.I submitted everything except that letter.He sent me to different counter for furthur interview.The lady asked me few question about vendor-client relation.after the questionaire she gave me a white form which contains my answers and asked me to sign it.After that she gave me a 221g blue form and asked me to submit petioners letter along with LCA,I129,I797at hyd vfs office.Yesterday I went to VFS office and asked the person wheteher to include passport or not.She told me to include my passport as well.I sent all the documnets includes pasport, wage slips,employer tax documents.

Could someone let me know,
    1. how long it will take to get my passport back?
    2.since they ask me only one document i.e petitioners letter, is that means they would approve my visa ?
    3.How long the process will take to complete?

Thanks
    Anjaneya Raju

sarajusa - Can you please tell me what questions he had asked you.

I have an interview at chennai consulate on JAN 10th.

Thanks.

Comment

I got the same situation on Jan 5th 2012 at Hyderabad

My interview was on 5th of Jan 2012. In front of me there were 2 people with EC model and got their visas. I thought it will be same for me. But mine is EVC model.

VO asked around 20 question on Employee & Employer Relationship and EVC model.
      He bring all the answers on printout which i gave to him, and he took a sign on the paper.

He issued While 221(g) slip with Additional Administration process.

He said he wanted to re-confrim the same answers and then he will contact me.

Could you please give me ur email address.

My email address is [email protected]

Comment

irfanali99 - Can you please tell me what questions the VO has asked you.

Thanks!

Comment

@@permaudit

the questions he asked are,

1.my bachelors and master degree majors?
          2.Who is my client and end client?
          3.He asked my I129,petioners letter

He sent me to different counter for furthur questioning about vendor client relationship.

@@anil

she also asked few questions on EVC model and ask me to sign.But she gave me blueslip asking for petitioners letter which i didn't gave at that time.I went to VHS yesterday and drop all the documents.VHS lady asked me to drop my passport aswell. My email id is [email protected]

Comment

What are the supporting documents we need to show when they ask about the employer employee realtionship..

Any help is really appreciated as i am going to Visa interview on Jan 10th..

Thanks.

Comment

client letter, updated LCA,i 129,petioner letter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X