Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Very Peculiar!

I have a MS from US 2003-05 after which I worked on H1b from 2006 to 2009

In March 2009, I lost my job due to the economy but quickly and succefully transferred to another firm where I stayed only 1 month because I started full time MBA starting Aug 2009

This last firm where I worked at, I got my H1b approved in June 2009 (I had checked the case status and it showed approved and the attorney sent me the documents also)

In september 2009, I539 was approved (change of status from h1b to F1) for my full time MBA

now in october 2009, I got a weird call from my last employer who mentioned that there has been some enquiry whereas an agent visited the company and enquired about me (as some random process) Very unluckily, the first HR lady he talked to was new and had never met me and she denied having known me at which the agent was surprised...later though he talked to my boss who said that the situation was explained and he was OK with it...but he said there might be some enquiry to me at the place where I was doing my MBA

I never heard back from this last employer after this (partly due to being busy in MBA and partly as I never got any enquiry, neither did my University which held my F1)

So I forgot all about it

I graduated in May 2011 and could not find a job so transferred F1 to another university and kept looking for a job. Found one in dec 2011 and they are filed my LCA (approved) and H1b premium (Change of status)

I am still waiting for the receipt number though! case was filed at calif SC on 1/11/2012

Lately, out of no particular reason, I went to the USCIS website and punched in all previous receipt numbers (first H1 in 2006, then one transfer in 2008 to a new company and finally this last employer in 2009)

I was shocked to see that for the last employer, the same receipt number which had shown Approved in 2009 now showed that

"Request for Evidence Response Review"

"On April 16, 2010, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location"

Now this is very amazing as this was initially approved and since ssep 2009, I was on F1 anyways....

what does all this mean. I am very concerned. Tried calling my previous employer and have not heard back from them.

What can all this mean? Possibily that the enquiry did happen and the employer received a RFE AFTER approval and actually even after I had already transferred to a new F1?

Also after this April 10, 2010 update, why was there no update and why was I never contacted?

Do you think if there would have been some problem, my F1 would have been revoked?

I am very concerned as now within 1 week my petition for premium H1b will go into consideration.

Can anyone shed light?

Hi , Do not pay any any any attention to such weird updates on USCIS . they dont update it properly . most cases are represented in false state . Be really easy . I would say that again . Be easy , your approval would be on the way , iam sure .

the status has not nothing to do with you .

All the best and Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X