Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 Transfer after 6 years with approved labor only which is less than 365 days old-Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer after 6 years with approved labor only which is less than 365 days old-Is

Immigration Experts and Gurus,

This is my situation
    Currently in 7th Year of H1B(beyond 6 Yrs)as of Jan 1 2012 with approved I 140 with Employer A
    kindly advise if this is doable or not
    Jan 1 2012-Apply for H1B transfer to Emp B(receive 3 Yrs based on approved I 140 of A)
    Jan 15 2012-Emp C files PERM
    May 15-2012-C's PERM approved
    May 16-Transfer H1B to C based on his approved PERM only-IS THIS DOABLE?
    (C wont file I 140 unless 2 Paystubs are generated thru C-which will need H1B transfer)
    The tricky part is-PERM got approved in 3 months but it is not 365 days old.Is this PERM good for H1B transfer in 7th yr to Emp C?
    The tricky part is-C wont file I 140 without H1B transfer and I will have already used benefit of I 140(Approved from A) when I transferred from B to A
    Please advise
    To summarise-
    Can One Transfer H1B beyond 6'th year-lets say in the 7'th,8'th...year with an approved PERM ONLY from another employer which is NOT 365 days old?

Before you do all this, if the employer that got the approved 140 revokes it, you are back to a plain white canvas.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X