Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer - Travelling to India

Hi ,

I am currently working for company A and yesterday I have applied H1 transfer(premium processing) to company B.
    I have an emergency visit to India, be there for 7-10 days, come back to US, then quit company A and then join company B.
    while applying to H1 transfer I have given the current I-94 copy to the Employer B.

I would like to know if there would be any issue in my new H1B approval notice with the new I-94 I receive when am back to US?

As I have valid company A visa till Aug23rd 2012 , in the near future , when I go India again for Visa stamping, would this two I-94 cause me any visa rejection?

Appreciate your prompt response in this regard,

Thanks,
    Basani
    Last edited by rajithadhar; 02-03-2012, 09:18 PM.

Any idea on this case?

Thanks in advance
    Basani

Comment

It is not advisable to travel when the transfer is pending with USCIS. If you travel and return back on company A petition, then you have to do an H1B transfer again or leave the country and return back in Company B's petition. One alternative is to leave the country and then wait for the Company B's petition to get approved and re-enter back in Company B's petition and start working for them.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X