Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer when current company already filed extension

Hi,

My current employer has filed my H1 extension in regular process. So it will take about three months. But that company is not filing GC and my 4 and 1/2 years are done on H1B.
    I got another company who is ready to sponsor my H1B and file my GC.

My question is Can I change the company right now or I need to wait for the extension that is already filed by my current employer. My previous H1 already expired. Current company has filed extension in last couple of week of my visa period.

So If the new company file my transfer then it will be my two application in USCIS at the same time and old visa already expired.

Please advise.

Search and read the posts on bridging. It is advisable to wait until you get the extension and then file the transfer as your I-94 has already expired.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Is it like that? then I will loose the opportunity.
      Any other ideas?

Comment

There is no other option. You can take achnace with Bridging. If company A revokes their petition, you will be in a mess as the bridge iwll break and so the transfer will not come with a new I-94. The only option is to ask Company A to upgrade thecaseto premium and get the result within 15 days.

Originally posted by KBK View Post
        Is it like that? then I will loose the opportunity.
        Any other ideas?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X