Petition Expiry Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition Expiry Date

My H1 B Petition is going to expiry by May, i am yet to appear for the U.S visa stamping.

If i appear for the PAI by March then will i get my visa till May or is there a possibility for me to get more period than May?

Is the Petition end date will be the visa end date?

2) Suppose if i get my visa end date till may then how can i extend my visa?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Originally posted by SanthoshVignesh View Post
    My H1 B Petition is going to expiry by May, i am yet to appear for the U.S visa stamping.

If i appear for the PAI by March then will i get my visa till May or is there a possibility for me to get more period than May?

Yes

Your employer will have to extend the petition.

Thanks in advance for the reply.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

>>> Visa will be issued only till the petition expiry date.

>>> Extend the petition and appear for the visa interview again with the extended petition.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you so much for the replies.

If i want to extend my petition then i must be in U.S right? Is there a way to extend my petition without going to U.S?

Comment

Possible. You don't need to be in U.S to extend your petition.

Originally posted by SanthoshVignesh View Post
          Thank you so much for the replies.

If i want to extend my petition then i must be in U.S right? Is there a way to extend my petition without going to U.S?
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X