Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting India

Hi,

I am working for a reputed international beverage company as full time systems analyst. I am planning to visit India for a short trip. I have transferred to current company from another employer and therefore need to go for stamping.

Are there any chances of visa rejection? I have been working in US since last 5yrs.

Sasha

I am working for a reputed international beverage company as full time systems analyst. I am planning to visit India for a short trip. I have transferred to current company from another employer and therefore need to go for stamping.
    >>> If you have a valid H1B visa stamped in your passport as of your date of return (even if it is with your previous employer's name on it), you can use that along with the latest approval notice of the new employer to return back. No need to get the visa stamped again in that case.

Are there any chances of visa rejection? I have been working in US since last 5yrs.
    >>> Working for a reputed company or the number of years that you worked in U.S alone doesn't guarantee you a successful stamping. If your documents are in order and if your immigration records are clean, then your chances are good. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X