Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyderabad or Chennai?

Hi guyz,

I will be visiting India in March. I am from Hyderabad and was on F1 before. I got employed and now on H1B and EVC model.

With all this drama going on, I'm confused whether to go to Hyd or Chennai for stamping. Your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks :-)

Chennai

Comment

Thanks Wewy.

Does they make any issue like - "You should visit Hyderabad why did you come to Chennai!"

Comment

You are allowed to attend the visa interview at any U.S consulate in India.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I attended my interview today (March 16, 2012) at Chennai and got my visa for H1B. Will update the interview questions in a day or two.

Comment

Congrats man.
            I am also in EVC model. Planning to attend at Chennai. Want to talk with you to get more info. IF u do not mind can u give me ph no. will talk few mins only.Can u please mail me phone no to email [email protected] if you are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMP View Post
              Congrats man.
              I am also in EVC model. Planning to attend at Chennai. Want to talk with you to get more info. IF u do not mind can u give me ph no. will talk few mins only.Can u please mail me phone no to email [email protected] if you are ok.

Hi Sam,

To know more about my interview experience -
              Last edited by Unfriend; 03-18-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X