Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out

Hi everyone,

I have h4 visa interview on march 13th 2012.I have all required documents except client letter USCIS letter.My interview is at Hyderabad .VFS at Hyderabad requires prior submission of all documents along with client letter or USCIS letter which I don't have.I am really tensed about it.Can anyone plz let me know whether client letter or USCIS letters are mandatory?

Hi,

Yes, client letter and USCIS letters are mandatory if Embassy has mentioned in the required documents. Please ask your client to issue one letter ASAP before you submit all the documents at the hyderabad consulate.

Comment

But client refused to provide a letter. Now wat is that I can do

Originally posted by mishrasunny View Post
      Hi,

Yes, client letter and USCIS letters are mandatory if Embassy has mentioned in the required documents. Please ask your client to issue one letter ASAP before you submit all the documents at the hyderabad consulate.

Comment

Submit all the other documents and attend the visa interview. If the VO doesn't ask for the client letter, then you will get the H4 stamped successfully. In case, they need the client letter, then they will issue you a 221g and you need to provide the client letter or at least the SOW between the client and your husband's company.

Originally posted by Geetch View Post
        But client refused to provide a letter. Now wat is that I can do
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.The other documents which I have are I 797, I 129, LCA, letter from his HR,last 3 months pay stubs, w2's last 3 months bank statements, copy of his old and new passport.So are these sufficient to attend the interview?

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Submit all the other documents and attend the visa interview. If the VO doesn't ask for the client letter, then you will get the H4 stamped successfully. In case, they need the client letter, then they will issue you a 221g and you need to provide the client letter or at least the SOW between the client and your husband's company.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.The other documents which I have are I 797, I 129, LCA, letter from his HR,last 3 months pay stubs, w2's last 3 months bank statements, copy of his old and new passport.So are these sufficient to attend the interview?

Comment

I have got my husband's experience letter and his resume telling about his present project description.My husband works for his employer only whose end client is XYZ company.We have letter from his HR stating his job responsibility.so are these sufficient to submit at VFS?

Comment

If your husband is working at his employer's location and if the project is managed by his employer, then these documents are good enough. IF he is working at the client location, then a client letter is required.

I have got my husband's experience letter and his resume telling about his present project description.My husband works for his employer only whose end client is XYZ company.We have letter from his HR stating his job responsibility.so are these sufficient to submit at VFS?

Comment

Hi

His client location is different.but client refused to provide letter.So shall I submit my husband's resume which shows his project description and his experience letters at VFS along with other documents?

Comment

Just submit whatever you have.

Hi

His client location is different.but client refused to provide letter.So shall I submit my husband's resume which shows his project description and his experience letters at VFS along with other documents?

Comment

Submitted the documents at VFS today.I think I have made a mistake in DS 160.

I first attended h4 interview in chennai in 2008, and I hardly remember whether I have been 10 finger printed or not, so in the application , I filled no to this question.So will that create any problem for my h4? Am really worried a lot regarding this.

Comment

If you don't remember whether you have previously ten printed or not, then you can answer NO. This is not an issue.

Submitted the documents at VFS today.I think I have made a mistake in DS 160.

I first attended h4 interview in chennai in 2008, and I hardly remember whether I have been 10 finger printed or not, so in the application , I filled no to this question.So will that create any problem for my h4? Am really worried a lot regarding this.

Comment

Thanks shervin143

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
                          If you don't remember whether you have previously ten printed or not, then you can answer NO. This is not an issue.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X