Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 stamping in Hyderabad...is it going to be fairly easy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 stamping in Hyderabad...is it going to be fairly easy???

I keep hearing and reading horror stories from among those on H1 and going for stamping/restamping in Hyderabad (or India in general as well)..itseems things are really hard at the consulate and consulars being extremely hard/strict these days for H1's and many of my friends are avoiding going to India thinking they will not come back...even myself have to go, but skipping it after hearing about interviews

My question is my wife and kids have to go for restamping in HYD and I really want to know how things are for H4's during the interviews?..is it going to be easy for them with routine questions and considering they have all the docs(w2's, paystubs, clientletter, etc..)?...or is it going to be tough with lot of scrutiny?

FYI...I have not changed any company since 2006 and had 2 stampings with the current company as well in the past last being in 2008...so I have been stable in regards to my job and company and nothing changed as such.

no matter whichever visa..just stay away frm hyd..am not biased..a quick search on the forum reveals the trend !

Comment

does it mean I can have them attend in Chennai even though we are local to HYD?..I thought we must go to HYD since we are from AP..pls let me know

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X