Can I Apply H1B from Saudi Arabia being Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Apply H1B from Saudi Arabia being Indian

I am Indian. I got H1B in 2007 from Delhi US consulate when I was working in Delhi that time didn’t utilize it then it got expired in 2010. After 1 year, I moved to Saudi Arabia working here till today. Recently I approached one US consultancy who offer $ YYYY X and, they said they will do for me H1B for 2013 fiscal Year. From then I really worrying where I have to go for H1B visa stamping. There are two US consulates are in saudi one from Riyad and 2nd from Jeddah. Should I go from here or not..?
    Is there any question from VO about expired H1B..? Why you have not utilized then what could be best answers.
    Any idea what is approving ratio from Saudi Arabia being Indian.

I am Indian. I got H1B in 2007 from Delhi US consulate when I was working in Delhi that time didn’t utilize it then it got expired in 2010. After 1 year, I moved to Saudi Arabia working here till today. Recently I approached one US consultancy who offer $ YYYY X and, they said they will do for me H1B for 2013 fiscal Year. From then I really worrying where I have to go for H1B visa stamping. There are two US consulates are in saudi one from Riyad and 2nd from Jeddah. Should I go from here or not..?
    >>> You can attend the visa interview in Saudi Arabia.

Is there any question from VO about expired H1B..?
    >>> There will be no such question.

Why you have not utilized then what could be best answers.
    >>> Well, don't you know why you did not use that visa to work for that H1B sponsor? Whatever is the gtenuine reason will work perfectly if asked.

Any idea what is approving ratio from Saudi Arabia being Indian.
    >>> NO such ratio is maintained. If you have all the required doucments you will get the visa. It is as simple as that.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X