• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need experts help on H1b visa attempt

Hi,

I got 221g during my first visa attempt and case was sent back to USCIS

Reason: Emp - Emp relationship
    Model- EVC model

Right now i transferred my H1 and will be in EC model. I got an RFE for my transfer and USCIS put query for showing Emp-Emp relationship and was answered. Does this mean that VO will not trouble me with Emp-Emp relationship questions during my 2nd visa interview as USCIS already have the information?

I just want to make sure as USCIS already did query on this and got sufficient information will i be still asked about such emp-emp questions?

Experts please suggest
    Thanks

Well, that isn't the way how consulates work. You may still get questioned and asked for more documents by the visa officer to prove employee-employer relationship. USCIS is requesting more documents to approve your petition and consulate is asking more documents to approve your visa and they are not well connected.

Originally posted by rohit666 View Post
    Hi,

I got 221g during my first visa attempt and case was sent back to USCIS

Reason: Emp - Emp relationship
    Model- EVC model

Right now i transferred my H1 and will be in EC model. I got an RFE for my transfer and USCIS put query for showing Emp-Emp relationship and was answered. Does this mean that VO will not trouble me with Emp-Emp relationship questions during my 2nd visa interview as USCIS already have the information?

I just want to make sure as USCIS already did query on this and got sufficient information will i be still asked about such emp-emp questions?

Experts please suggest
    Thanks
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

THanks for the reply shervin

SO you are sure that US consulate doesn't have information about the documents submitted about emp-emp relationship during my RFE to USCIS??

Comment

They will not.

Originally posted by rohit666 View Post
        THanks for the reply shervin

SO you are sure that US consulate doesn't have information about the documents submitted about emp-emp relationship during my RFE to USCIS??
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X