Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received 221(g) green form for H1

Hi,

I recently went for my H1 visa renewal stamping in Chennai consulate and got 221(g) green form. VO told that my petition will be sent back to USCIS for further review. What this exactly mean by, is it they will be revoking my H1 or is there any hope that I get my visa stamped.

I have been working in US from past 2+ years and recently got my H1 extension in US. Came for vacation. Please let me know if any one gone through thses experience and share your views.

I really appriciate.

Thanks,
    KG

Pls reply

Hello,

Please anyone reply to my question as it is very urgent.

Thank you.

Comment

I recently went for my H1 visa renewal stamping in Chennai consulate and got 221(g) green form. VO told that my petition will be sent back to USCIS for further review. What this exactly mean by, is it they will be revoking my H1 or is there any hope that I get my visa stamped.
      >>> It means, consulate has send the petition back to USCIS and now USCIS will deceied whether to revoke your petition or not. You need to wait untilk you hear back from USCIS. There are cases where USCIS decided not to revoke the petition. All that you need to do is search and read the experiences posted by others with the similar experience.
      http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97657

I have been working in US from past 2+ years and recently got my H1 extension in US. Came for vacation. Please let me know if any one gone through thses experience and share your views.
      >>> Check the above link.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X