Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 RFE - Company closed down - options ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 RFE - Company closed down - options ?

Hi,
    I went for premium processing for I-140. I received one RFE . The objection was - in one of my previous experience letter, the duties were omitted.
    Now, the company is closed down . I can not contact the employer to issue me an experience certificate. How to respond to that RFE ? I am in touch of some colleagues but no one was in managerial position.Moreover, I can not get the experience letter on company letter-head.
    The company was based in India. However, some of the colleagues are in USA.
    What are my options ?

Thanks,
    Vijay

Your colleagues can give you a notarized letter mentioning your full name with date of birth, roles & responsibilities, period worked in the company, your designation, projects worked and technologies used. The letter should include the complete contact details of the person who is issuing the letter.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin,
      Is it possible for me to get a sample or template ?
      I am sorry, this is something, which is making me nervous.. I don't want to take any chances.
      Vijay

Comment

There is no such defined template. Just get a letter mentioning everything in my previous response and it will do.

Originally posted by vsthakur1 View Post
        Thanks Shervin,
        Is it possible for me to get a sample or template ?
        I am sorry, this is something, which is making me nervous.. I don't want to take any chances.
        Vijay
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X