H1b denial help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b denial help

The company I'm meant to be working for have been told that their petition for a H1b for me has been denied. They never received a letter from USCIS about this and found out by calling the help centre. They've been told that the letter will be resent but not until the 27th so I can't give specific details about the denial reasons but I know what evidence was requested. The main issue was that we provided proof that the job required a degree, so we submitted other job adverts. The other thing that happened is that the evidence was lost by USPS so was received late by the service centre (about 4 days after deadline). Anyway my question is, does anybody know how successful appeals generally are and does anyone have any advice on dealing with it?
    Thanks!

Search and read the posts on MTR. It will take more than a year to get a response on MTR. Well, you can certainly give it a try. In my opinion It is not worth filing an MTRT now. Wait for April and file a new petition with a start date of Oct 1st. You will get a result on your new petition faster than the MTR.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

A year!? I thought I'd read somewhere that they dealt with them in a couple of months. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Well, then give it a try and post your experience if you get a response within 2 months.

Originally posted by bookit3333 View Post
        A year!? I thought I'd read somewhere that they dealt with them in a couple of months. Thanks for the help.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X