Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g green slip New Delhi

Hello everyone,

I received 221g green slip in the beginning of Dec'11 asking for employer's documents. Interview was pretty fine, VO kept the passport too saying everything looks OKAY..!!!
    submitted all the requested paperwork in 10 days, after 15 days got reply from VFS that my case is in administrative process.. again I got call from the embassy in first week of jan'12 asking me many questions focusing on E-E relationship. Recently on 1st march two officers from USCIS paid visit to my office inquiring, gone through my HR file, they were pretty happy with everything. They even said everything looks legit and your employee should be back soon as they are going to send the report to india..!!! no news after that.. i have contacted VFS 3 times so far every time i got reply that my case is in administrative process...!!! employer also got the same reply.

I want to share one more thing that the officers who visited my office specifically mentioned that they are there in response to many mails from my employer's office..!!!! so far its going to be close to 4 months, and passport is still with the embassy...!!!! i can not express what i am going through..!!! this is going out of my patience level..!!!! i hope and pray that everyone stuck with 221g should get their things done ASAP.. ;-)

Any thoughts or suggestions..!!!

@2735

thanks for your reply but i got green slip with number like ***/***
    so i do not know whether we can track it or not???

Comment

@dilemma

Can you please tell us what they had asked during their visit.

Comment

@nirupa84

They just wanted to see how our organization works..??? gone through my HR file... they were impressed as it was up to date...!!! acknowledge the same to HR..!!! they took a walk into the office..! asked how work is assign to the employees and all..! overall they were happy to see everything..!!! in short probably they wanted to make sure that i really work with them or so..!!!

Comment

Why are they taking such a long time even after vising my office, going through everything??? this is 3rd week after USCIS visit, they even said "everything looks fine, your employee should be back soon"....!!!

Comment

Anyone out there had same experience???? USCIS people visiting the employer while stuck in here due to 221g???

Comment

I got 221g white slip. But i could not find my case number in above link.
              What is the use of this link?
              Last edited by rangaraob; 03-28-2012, 05:00 AM.

Comment

immihelp experts, could you please provide the inputs.

Comment

I got 221g white slip. But i could not find my case number in above link.

Comment

provide useful site

I have attended my interview in second week of Dec'11 till date there is no news.Kindly provide useful site where I can check my case status.
                    Thanks

Comment

hello

@vedika
                      It seems you have got green slip from New Delhi embassy, in that case you can not track your case as far as i know. You just have to wait, inquire VFS about your case which is useless.I got green slip from New Delhi as well since first week of dec.11...! They just say one thing, its in admin. process thats it...!!! hang in there friend.!!!

Comment

221G green slip Delhi Embassy

Hi

I have a visa interview for my H1B last week.

every thing goes fine but at the end of an interview consulor given me a 221g slip asking for some more documents.
                        i replied that i have these documents available right away
                        so, she replied fine then arrange the documents and give it to me i handed over all the documents to consulor at the same time and she asked me to leave as she want to study my case in a afternoon and then only she willl take any decision.

now its almost a week but there is not status update or any news from embassy.

Please suggest over this.

Comment

@checkdetails

hi there, in this case i would send an e mail to VFS asking for update as we can not track green slip status online..! I have been waiting from last 4 months too...! is your passport with them??

Comment

Hi

I got 221g white form for h4 at Hyderabad , I am tying o track case status online, but it shows case number not identified.submitted additional docs to vfs and my passport is ith me, vfs website shows that my passport under process at consulate.Mailed VFS regarding this 2 times, but no reply from them.Attended interview on march 13th 2012.Is there any other way to track my case status ?waiting or a reply.

Thanks

Originally posted by dilemma221g View Post
                            hi there, in this case i would send an e mail to VFS asking for update as we can not track green slip status online..! I have been waiting from last 4 months too...! is your passport with them??

Comment

Any good news from New Delhi embassy????
                              please update if you hear back from them..!!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X