No announcement yet.

221g blue during interview; documents returned with new 221g to submit passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g blue during interview; documents returned with new 221g to submit passport

Hello Everyone,

I have a slightly different situation.

Visa date: Jan 9, 2012

VI result: Admin Processing 221g ; first option checked "Your Application requires additioan administrative processing before a final decision can be made. The office will contact you once this administrative processing is complete." - All my documents (DS 160, I129, I797, client letter, letter to USCIS etc) were taken during the intervew but my passport was returned.

On March 24th 2012, I received all my documents back with another 221g with the third option checked, "Your applicaion requires additional information as indicated below. Please be sure to submit all the documents listed from serial 1-5. You may submit the documents by the followiing method."

But they have hand written below that point "Please submit your passport so we can issue your visa."

Now, do I have to send all the documents again along with my passport? Do I have to include the new 221g blue form along with the passport?

All you suggesstions are appricaited. Thank you

Take a copy of the recent 221g form and submit it along with the passport back to VFS helpdesk. You need to submit only the documents requested in the latest 221g. No need to submit any other additional documents. Talk to VFS helpdesk if you need to get more clarification.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X