• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shervin143
    replied
    Yes.

Originally posted by viksri View Post
    Thanks Shervin!! You are a saviour . Based on your comment below, Can i choose not join B and continue with Company A

Leave a comment:

• viksri
    replied
    Thanks Shervin!! You are a saviour . Based on your comment below, Can i choose not join B and continue with Company A

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    You have to start working for the H1B employer whose petition becomes effective first. If employer A's petition becomes effective as of Oct 1st and employer B's petition becomes effective as of Nov 1st, then you should start working for employer A from Oct 1st (any employment with the L1 employer in L1 status after the H1B effective date is illegal) and then from Nov 1st, you can join employer B. Employer A should pay you for Oct to maintain the H1B status. If you don't get paid, you will go out of status on H1B.

Originally posted by viksri View Post
    Thanks! For my previous question, What will happen in case the start date is different?

Leave a comment:

• viksri
    replied
    Thanks! For my previous question, What will happen in case the start date is different?

Leave a comment:

• shervin143
    replied
    I am in US and this year, 2 different companies are planning to file my H-1 visa with Change of Status from L1. Is it okay
    >>> It is okay.

and can i choose any of these companies if the start date is same(1st October) for both of them ?
    >>> Yes.

Leave a comment:

• viksri
    started a topic L1 to H1 CoS filed by 2 companies

L1 to H1 CoS filed by 2 companies

Hi,
    I am in US and this year, 2 different companies are planning to file my H-1 visa with Change of Status from L1. Is it okay and can i choose any of these companies if the start date is same(1st October) for both of them ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X