Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleint Letter and documents to be submitted before the interview

Hello,

I booked a slot for H1B visa interview next week. I checked the list of documents that need to be submitted to the consulate 3 days before the interview on Immihelp.com and I have a question about one of the items that needs to be submitted - "Letter to USCIS, Client Letter or description of internal project and experience letters".

Regarding the Client letter, I do NOT have a letter from the client confirming my employment, but I have a letter from the Project Manager who will be my supervisor at the client location. I will be employed by Company A and will be working on a project from Company B. This project manager is from Company A and not from the client. Can I use this letter in lieu of a letter from the Client?

I got this list of document from a website that need to be submit to the consulate before the interview:

Photocopy of Passport data pages
    Photocopy of Passport bearing Observation and Remarks
    One Photograph
    DS-160 Confirmation page
    HDFC fee receipt
    Interview Appoint Letter
    Copy of Notice of Action (I-797)
    Letter to USCIS, Client Letter or description of internal project and experience letters

Could you please confirm if this all that I need to submit? Is anything missing ?
    Thanks!!

Client letter

Thanks for your response. Can the forum please help me with the other questions I posted earlier?

Comment

Regarding the Client letter, I do NOT have a letter from the client confirming my employment, but I have a letter from the Project Manager who will be my supervisor at the client location. I will be employed by Company A and will be working on a project from Company B. This project manager is from Company A and not from the client. Can I use this letter in lieu of a letter from the Client?
      >>> Yes. Get a letter mentioning that you directly work for your employer under the supervision of a manager from your company, but you operate from the client's location and you do not report to any of the client managers.

I got this list of document from a website that need to be submit to the consulate before the interview:

One Photograph
      DS-160 Confirmation page
      HDFC fee receipt
      Interview Appoint Letter
      Letter to USCIS, Client Letter or description of internal project and experience letters

>>> Check this
      http://www.immihelp.com/india/usa-vi...ubmission.html
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

we have this point for h1b:

ยท Copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters

Does it only apply for consultants OR even if you are in US and you got a full time in companies like Yahoo/eBay, we will still need to carry it ? so in general i meant consulting vs full time, direct hire ?

Comment

Originally posted by nikhilhunk View Post
          Hello,

I booked a slot for H1B visa interview next week. I checked the list of documents that need to be submitted to the consulate 3 days before the interview on Immihelp.com and I have a question about one of the items that needs to be submitted - "Letter to USCIS, Client Letter or description of internal project and experience letters".

One Photograph
          DS-160 Confirmation page
          HDFC fee receipt
          Interview Appoint Letter

Could you please confirm if this all that I need to submit? Is anything missing ?
          Thanks!!
          I agreed with you. Interview also is important. I share some my ideals. I hope it's useful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X