Shervin please suggest me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shervin please suggest me

hi,i got clearance email from consulate after 221g.they email to submitt passport and i submitted passport its now 9th business day i did not get passport back.its making me worried,shervin is there chances that my case again went in admin processing.,i waited 7 months to get clearance.please suggest me.

Wait for few more days and then contact VFS helpdesk. If they have asked for your passport after 7 months, then most probably the admin processing is successful and they have decided to issue the visa. But there are also cases where there was an second 221g issued. It is very hard to predict what is happening in your case. But it could very well be a delay in issuing the stamped passport to VFS.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanks shervin....called to DOS and they we passport demanded but still admin processing going on,im really worried even after getting clarence email from consulate case still going under admin processing..any suggession?

Comment

Unfortunately there is nothing much you can do other than to wait. Hopefully the admin process will get cleared soon. There few cases similar to your. Search and read the posts on 221g / admin processing.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X