Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi stamping India is good or Canada Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi stamping India is good or Canada Good?

Hi,

For stamping of H1 b on the passport for the second time can any body tell me if india is good or Canada is good for having successfully stamped?

My first H1b was stamped in canada only. Now should i go to canada again or india?. I believe if the stamping is rejected in canada for some reason, i can not come back to us.

I have commitments including mortgage payments that have to be dne in US. Please help. Thanks in advance

Hi ,

It is suggested that you better apply for visa from India if you are a citizen of India. Ofcourse, you can even apply from Canada as specified but if you have all proper documents, it doesn't matter about the place.

Goold Luck.

Comment

I got My H1 B second time in Vancouver , Canada

Hi,
      I got my H1 and wife's H4 done in Canada Last week. First time H1 VISA was issued from Mumbai.
      I saw many Indian people getting H1, F1 to H1 there. The thing is you should have a reason if they ask why are you not going to India (Though they didn't ask to anyone when I was inside). But you can say, your work is keeping you busy and you don't have that kind of vacation left to go to India and you were visiting Canada (for pleasure)
      Also I noticed that if you have been issued a US VISA before, they don't go for much background details. If you have a degree form US, or have had a steady job, work for a reasonably known company, they don't create any trouble.
      Though I am not an expert, but I feel, canada can be a good option for VISA stamping for second time, if you have no other complication in your case.
      Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X