Filling I 539 COS from H1 to H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling I 539 COS from H1 to H4

I am applying for my spouse COS from H1b to H4 and filling form I 539 online. I have some questions about this. I filled for i 485 as dependant on my husband application. I received receipts related to it too. So what will be answers for these three questions and what explanation do i need to provide.

Are you, or any other person included on the application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?

Has an immigrant petition ever been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?

Has a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, ever been filed by you or by any other person included in this application?

A part from that Do i need to enter my spouse working details anywhere in the form or i just need to send his I 797 and paystubs along with my application.

Are you, or any other person included on the application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?

Has an immigrant petition ever been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?

Has a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, ever been filed by you or by any other person included in this application?
    >>> Answer "Yes" to all the above questions.

A part from that Do i need to enter my spouse working details anywhere in the form or i just need to send his I 797 and paystubs along with my application.
    >>> You will need to enter your spouse's receipt number. Follow the below link.
    https://www.immihelp.com/sample-inst...visitors-visa/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X