Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting reply for 221g blue slip in Mumbai

Hi everyone

I attended my visa interview on 19th January 2012 at the Mumbai Consulate. I was denied the visa under section 221g and was given a blue slip asking various documents from my employer and myself. The USCIS also conducted a verification at my employers US office. I submitted the documents on 20th March 2012. I have been waiting since then but still havent got any reply from the consulate.

Can any one tell me if there is any way to track the time taken for the processing? Also I didnot recieve any mail from the consulate upon submitting the documents. Does the consulate mail us when we submit the documents as i had received a confirmation of my interview date through a mail.

@pratik

Originally posted by pratikpatil49 View Post
    Hi everyone

I attended my visa interview on 19th January 2012 at the Mumbai Consulate. I was denied the visa under section 221g and was given a blue slip asking various documents from my employer and myself. The USCIS also conducted a verification at my employers US office. I submitted the documents on 20th March 2012. I have been waiting since then but still havent got any reply from the consulate.

Can any one tell me if there is any way to track the time taken for the processing? Also I didnot recieve any mail from the consulate upon submitting the documents. Does the consulate mail us when we submit the documents as i had received a confirmation of my interview date through a mail.
    Hello there,
    When was employer verification done by USCIS??? Mine is from New Delhi embassy since dec.11 and employer verification done in first week of march, no update from them after that..!!!
    Regards

Comment

my employer verification was done in the first week of february

Comment

@pratik

Originally posted by pratikpatil49 View Post
        my employer verification was done in the first week of february
        Hey thank you for replying. I hope everyone with admin. process get their stamping done ASAP.
        please update if you have anything from your side buddy..!

Comment

Hello there,

Hi guys,

i think stilll ur case is in under admin processing.
          if you want to check ,you can send an email to VFS consulate respective
          where u went for interview like mumbai or delhi consulate..
          they will reply ur mail with what's current updates..

or u can call also VFS helpline

All the very Best !
          let's hope for the Best!

Comment

@pintoo

Originally posted by pintoo View Post
            Hi guys,

i think stilll ur case is in under admin processing.
            if you want to check ,you can send an email to VFS consulate respective
            where u went for interview like mumbai or delhi consulate..
            they will reply ur mail with what's current updates..

or u can call also VFS helpline

All the very Best !
            let's hope for the Best!
            hey pintoo, thanks for your input. Actually mine is green slip asking for employers doc. from New Delhi embassy since more than 4 months..!!! I asked them update on my case 3-4 times so far, but i get the same reply that its in admin. process.. employer also getting the same standard response..!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X