No announcement yet.

Work at home + H1B transfer, vacation between jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can. But what makes you think that they will give out the confidential information to you without checking with the employer. Some lawyers will not even talk to you. They will ask yuo to contact the employer instead of calling them. The lawyer gets paid by the employer and their business is with your employer. I don't think they will give out any information directly to you. Their loyalty will be with the company from whom they are making money. But you can give it a try if that is what you want to do.

What is your current visa status? Are you currently working for this employer and getting paid? If yes, how are you working without even having a copy of the H1B petition. Did the employer give you the I-94 that came with the approval notice?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

pm you.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
        What is your current visa status? Are you currently working for this employer and getting paid? If yes, how are you working without even having a copy of the H1B petition. Did the employer give you the I-94 that came with the approval notice?
        I'm on OPT which is going to expire soon. My employer is using the H1B to bully me. It's near a scam. Check the private message I sent you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X