Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h4 rejected 2 times plz help me

hi all
    i got married on dec 25th '04.so i applied for h4 at chennai consulate .but i didnt get through that.i submitted all the documents.reason for my rejection is i have submitted bankstatements for threemonths.the officer told me to submit for 12 months.so i took the 12 months bankstatements and attendeded to the interview.but this time the lady she didnt even see the bankstatements.she told ur husband salary is low and apply after ur husband got good salary.but through our enquiries we came to know my husbands salary is sufficient.he had constantly changed the jobs i.e he changed for 3 times in fouryears.now he is changing to othercomapany i.e igate.again appointment on july21st.
    so there is only one month left.does it creates any problem if i go with only one month salary statements. IF ANYONE HAD GOT H4 STAMPED WITH THIS TYPE OF DOCUMENTS PLZ CONTACT ME AND SEND PARTICULARS TO ME.
    2)IAM FROM ANDHRAPRADESH CAN I APPEAR AT DELHI CONSULATE,AFTER ATTENDING 2 TIMES AT CHENNAI CONSULATE.

INDUMATHI

[email protected]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X