Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to current H1B?

Hi,

I am currently under the payroll of Company A . Company B had agreed to transfer my H11B VISA and after couple of months received an RFE from USCIS. Company B is not disclosing what documents are asked (whether company B related or any shortfall of documents from me). They have decided to close the job position and don't want to pursue this transfer further for no good reason. Looks like they are not able to produce the document asked. I am worried that what will happen to my current H1B by company A, especially if the document asked is related to me.

Appreciate your help here.

If you are still working with Company A, then there is nothing to worry. The RFE on Company B's petition will not have any impact on Company A's previously approved petition.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      If you are still working with Company A, then there is nothing to worry. The RFE on Company B's petition will not have any impact on Company A's previously approved petition.
      Thank you very much, Shervin. Glad I didn't resign at the receipt notice.

What will be the VISA status if they don't produce the adequate document or withdraw the petition? Would it have any impact on H1B extension through Company A(current employer)?

Thank you,

Comment

What will be the VISA status if they don't produce the adequate document or withdraw the petition?
        >>> You will remain to be in H1B status as yoru I-94 with Company A and their petition remains valid.

Would it have any impact on H1B extension through Company A(current employer)?
        >>> It will not have any impact.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X