No Client Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Client Letter

I got 221G for SOW and client letter from mumbai consulate.

I have two options:

1. Can I submit Engagement manager (who is from my company) letter along with SOW and project architecture document? Will
    that work?
    2. I have client letter with end date of 31-may for another project but SOW extension is not signed.

Which is the best option out of these two?
    Last edited by splendor; 04-19-2012, 08:02 AM.

Shervin, can you please reply?

Comment

1. Can I submit Engagement manager (who is from my company) letter along with SOW and project architecture document? Will
      that work?
      >>> This will work provided you have a signed SOW between your employer and client. Without that, the chances are less. But you can certainly give it a try.

2. I have client letter with end date of 31-may for another project but SOW extension is not signed.
      >>> Very hard to predict. Not sure how the VO will accept a SOW that is not signed. Unlesss you give it a try, you will never know. If you have no other option, then trying with what you have is the only solution.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

1.Which is the better option out of these two?
        2. What is more important SOW or Client letter?

Comment

Client letter is more important. SOW is useful only if your don't have a client letter.

Originally posted by splendor View Post
          1.Which is the better option out of these two?
          2. What is more important SOW or Client letter?

Comment

1.I have submitted the client letter along with MSA. However I have not submitted SOW.What are the chances of rejection or approval?

2. I have not received any email for submission of documents. Generally when VFS sends out the email?

Comment

1.I have submitted the client letter along with MSA. However I have not submitted SOW.What are the chances of rejection or approval?
              >>> No one can predict the chance of approval or rejection. You need to wait and watch.

2. I have not received any email for submission of documents. Generally when VFS sends out the email?
              >>> No.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X