I-94 airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 airport

I visited india on student visa F1 and got I-94. that one is expired. I got my first h1b in 2009. and i transfer my h1b to anouther company in 2010. I never went for h1b stamping. i am planning to go for first time stamping in 2012 so i have three I-94 one with F1 in passport, one with first company(I-797) and second with current company(I-797). Which I-94 i have to return at airport.? Only in passport and current one in I-797. Do i have return I-94 with first company also.

Please reply.
    Thanks

All I-94's. Staple them together.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

but first company I-797 which has I-94 is actually replaced by my new company I-797 which also I-94 which is valid. so still i have to submit old company I-94 from I-797. ?
      anybody has this type of case?
      Thanks

Comment

Like mentioned in the previous reply, you need to submit all the I-94s when you leave U.S. Once you are out of the country, there should not be any I-94 with you. If not, proper exit entries will not be registered against each of these I-94s and it will cause issues later. If you read the instruction in the approval notice that contains the I-94, it will clearly state that you should detach the I-94 and attach it to your passport. The airline people will know what to do with the I-94s stamped in your passport.

Originally posted by abcdns1 View Post
        but first company I-797 which has I-94 is actually replaced by my new company I-797 which also I-94 which is valid. so still i have to submit old company I-94 from I-797. ?
        anybody has this type of case?
        Thanks
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin then i will give all my I-94's to airline people.

Comment

Keep photocopies of all I-94's with you for future reference.
            This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X