Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED ADVISE and Information-H4 DS160

Have few questions
    1) will it be a problem in getting H4 visa if we mention in DS 160about 2 siblings staying at US on a work...
    do we give them the chance of thinking us as potential immigrants

2)if we donot mention in DS160 about siblings staying in US, will they consider it as misinterpretation of details when told about the same at the time of visa interview

3)what is the procedure to add details to ds160 once we have already taken an appointment and have submitted documents at VFS

have an appointment on this 26th april at Hyderabad and i didnt mention in DS160 about siblings in US thinking that as unimportant.as i am going with my husband
    should i cancel my appointment and reshedule to fill the ds 160 again or can i go ahead...Need Advise....Thanks in advance

1) will it be a problem in getting H4 visa if we mention in DS 160about 2 siblings staying at US on a work...
    >>> It should not be an issue. Irrespective of whether it will be an issue or not, it has to be mentioned otherwise this will be considered as willful misinterpretation.

2)if we donot mention in DS160 about siblings staying in US, will they consider it as misinterpretation of details when told about the same at the time of visa interview
    >>> Yes. It can even lead to a life time ban from entering U.S.

3)what is the procedure to add details to ds160 once we have already taken an appointment and have submitted documents at VFS
    >>> Cancel the appointment, fix the DS160 and schedule a new visa appointment. You can also talk to VFS helpdesk to se if they can help you fix the already submitted DS160.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by VidyaR View Post
      Have few questions
      H4 Visa allows immigrant intent.

Do not hide information or lie on the application. Anything if discovered later will mean permanent ban.

Submit fresh new DS160 and call up VFS to inquire if you can change it.

have an appointment on this 26th april at Hyderabad and i didnt mention in DS160 about siblings in US thinking that as unimportant.as i am going with my husband
      should i cancel my appointment and reshedule to fill the ds 160 again or can i go ahead...Need Advise....Thanks in advance
      See above.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X