221g green slip received after blue slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g green slip received after blue slip

I appeared for h1b visa on EVVC model , two months bck VO issued me blue slip.
    And taken my following documents-
    1) (DS 160 ) Confirmation Page
    2) All documents submitted for USCIS(I907,Employee Agreement Letter
    3) OPT EAD Card , I-94
    5) I20 from previous school
    6) I-797A, I-129
    8) MS Degree Certificate, Btech Degree Certicate , MS Transcripts
    11)Client Letter & Vendor Letters
    12)New LCA.
    All these are sent to me via mail.along with a green slip.

now they sent me a green 221g slip and asked to submitted below documents i.e.
    ----------------------------------------------------- front side of the green slip
    1) copy or original DS160 confirmation page.
    2) Complete I-797,I129(Petition for a Non-Immigrant Visa) form , Labor Condition Apllication and other supporting documents as filled to U.S Citizenshop and Immigration Services.
    3) If applicable , pentitioer's letter to U.s Citizenship and immigration Services in support of the
    I-129 and/or response to U.s Citizenship and immigration Services Request for Evidence(RFE).
    4) A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.
    5) This letter.
    6) Other documents from you or your petitioner .as specified on the reverse side.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ** Back side of the green slip
    <Passport(must be valid for six months at the time of application)
    Note:- this option is ticked

?I have already provided these documents they has sent those back now they are asking the same documents iam totally confused.can anyone let me knw wht is happening in this case.
    ? i applied my h1b on a different client and 2 months bck i changed my LCA with new client and appeared for visa without h1b amendment .Let me knw plz before i submit my documents if i need to do h1b amendment. @ Thanks in advance

in the same boat

my case is exactly as you have mentioned.

After the interview(mid feb), they held back my passport and the other documents and said they would mail the documents back and the stamped visa, if approved.

After a week, they sent back my passport and the 221g green slip with exactly the same documents you have mentioned in the front page and in the back, the option "The petition is being returned to USCIS for further review. Upon completion of the review, USCIS will contact your petitioner" ticked.

it was quite strange, how can they ask us those documents, since they had all those documents themselves.

We thought we better wait, since they had mentioned it was sent back to USCIS.

Now(on 22nd apr), I received the same 221g again and my original documents which they had withheld, with the option passport ticked in the back page and the same documents ticked in the front page.

So stupid and strange that they mailed the documents which they ask for again.

Not sure how to proceed. We have lost hopes on this and my husband is coming back next month from US.

anyway let me know how you are proceeding with your case and what your employer will say.

I shall update from my end.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X