Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping at Hyderabad Consulate - Questions

Hi Shervin/Kabkaba,

Iam currently working as a FT associate in one of the major Retail clients in US (transferred my H1B to this direct client 6 months back from a small Indian consulting firm). Iam planning to go for my first H1B stamping in Hyderabad Consulate in may, 2012. I am a frequent visitor of this forum and have seen in the immihelp forum about advance H1B documents list submission to VFS for Hyderabad Consulate which has "letter to USCIS" as one of the document. Iam really confused as how would this letter look like??

My Company has given me the following documents to attend for Stamping

1. Client letter stating my title, salary, roles and responsibilities
    2. I797 petition
    3. I129 petition

So i would appreciate if anyone can let me know how the "letter to USCIS" would look like? please send me any sample "letter to USCIS" document if you have so that i can ask my company to provide me in the company letterhead. Thanks in Advance

Also, i have Tri-valley University background but i got my H1B approved before the TVU closed. When i applied for transfer to the Retail company, they gave me a query on the TVU background for which i presented requested documents and got the H1B petition approved. So, my question is- as iam submitting my documents 3 days in advance to the interview date, is there any chance that VO will look at the TVU background and ask any additional documents or give me 221g?? I know that it is purely luck, but would appreciate if someone has similar TVU background and got their stamping done successfully? Thanks

So i would appreciate if anyone can let me know how the "letter to USCIS" would look like? please send me any sample "letter to USCIS" document if you have so that i can ask my company to provide me in the company letterhead. Thanks in Advance
    >>> Only the documents listed in the below link are required to be submitted to VFS. Google for "SAMPLE Department Letter for USCIS in Support of the H-1B" and there is a format that you can use.
    http://www.immihelp.com/india/usa-vi...ubmission.html

Also, i have Tri-valley University background but i got my H1B approved before the TVU closed. When i applied for transfer to the Retail company, they gave me a query on the TVU background for which i presented requested documents and got the H1B petition approved. So, my question is- as iam submitting my documents 3 days in advance to the interview date, is there any chance that VO will look at the TVU background and ask any additional documents or give me 221g?? I know that it is purely luck, but would appreciate if someone has similar TVU background and got their stamping done successfully? Thanks
    >>> It is possible.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

went for stamping sept 2011 -still held up on 221g

beware of getting it stamped
      Still pls update the results of ur stamping since everyones luck is different

Comment

h1b 221g on sept 2011 and still held up

i had 221g on sept 2011 with tvu background and stll held up
        still try ur luck and update
        whats ur contact

Comment

Please guide on next step on TVU case

Hello All,

I was tri valley university student. After TVU issue i change my status to H4 and i got my H4 without any issue.

Then this year i got job offer and employer file my H1B and my H1b Got approved but my change of status got denied. and because of this i need to go to my home country for H1B stamping.

I am planning to go for stamping this or next month.

Please tell me what is your situation. also what is your experience with stamping.

Please response as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X