Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Stamp after 221g @ HYD CONSULATE

Hi Friends
    I have read lot of forums and posts regarding 221g which was very helpful to lot of people like me. So coming to my case I had visa interview on March 7 2012 @Hyd consulate.
    My case detalis shortly:
    Interview Date : March 07 2012
    Employer verified: March 22 2012
    Client got an email regarding me: April 05 2012
    Email to Submit Passport : April 19th 2012
    Passport Submitted: April 20 2012
    Received Stamped Passport : April 30 2012

The Visa officer was very strict at window 16 and at the beginning itself he made it clear that any wrong information will lead to permanent denial. He was very serious all through the interview and his main intention was to confuse me and frighten me.
    The interview went like this
    VO: Took the folder and asked did you complete your master from the Same University
    Me: Yes Sir
    VO: Who is your client
    Me: I told the client name
    VO: Who supervises you
    Me: provided my manager name
    VO: So he supervises you at your client place
    ME: Actually I work inhouse. He is the manager at my employer
    VO: Little angry. Please pay attention thats what I was asking from the beginning. I have to erase all this. Lets start again
    VO: who is the client
    ME: Now I told my employer name and metioned YYYY is the client for my projects
    VO: How many employees
    Me: We about 40 work for the projects
    VO: How long have you been working
    ME: about 2 years
    VO: So YYYY is the same client during this 2 years
    ME: I worked on different projects for diff clients
    VO: He put an expression like ???? and started tying something for about 10 min
    the he said
    I am giving you last chance give me the correct information. Wrong info will lead to permanent denial. and repeated all what i have said
    ME: YES to everything
    VO: took my LCA, I797 copy, MSA
    VO: Gave me a paper which has few questions he asked and the answers I gave and made me sign that which has "The info mentioned is correct and I am liable to permanent denial in case I provided wrong info". I was shocked but I signed it.
    Then he gave me a 221g with case number and Admin process checked on it and reiterated to rectify if any worng info provided
    Me: Said nothing.
    Took the 221g form and said Thank you officer
    --------------------------
    It was a terrible experience and I was only confident that all my docs are genuine but I was very much worried with my performance in the interview. I made a very wrong impression.

Later they contacted my employer and client and my visa is approved.

Hope this helps lot of guys like me and ALL THE BEST FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X