Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case of H1B Trasfer

Hello

I am having below confusion and please clarify...

Currently I am in H1B with employer#A valid till Sep 2013 working in US and employer#B wants to file H1B Transfer on premium.

In case if USCIS rejects/ RFE then till the time i get H1B Transfer approve i can still work with my current employer#A?

In case if USCIS will ask candidate to go to India for Stamping and If I am not ready to go to India for stamping then I can still work with my current Employer#A?

In case my employer#B not responded for RFE or my H1B Transfer still in process and what If I want to apply my current employer#A H1B extension for renewal? Is this case will impact my extension?

** My current employer#A will not know that employer#B applied H1B Transfer.

Thanks for your clarification!!
    Last edited by D508132836; 05-02-2012, 05:31 PM.

Currently I am in H1B with employer#A valid till Sep 2013 working in US and employer#B wants to file H1B Transfer on premium.

In case if USCIS rejects/ RFE then till the time i get H1B Transfer approve i can still work with my current employer#A?
    >>> Yes and it is advisable to do so rather than joining the new employer just based on the H1B transfer receipt notice.

In case if USCIS will ask candidate to go to India for Stamping and If I am not ready to go to India for stamping then I can still work with my current Employer#A?
    >>> Yes.

In case my employer#B not responded for RFE or my H1B Transfer still in process and what If I want to apply my current employer#A H1B extension for renewal? Is this case will impact my extension?
    >>> No issues. They are totally independent of each other.

** My current employer#A will not know that employer#B applied H1B Transfer.
    >>> Well, they don't need to know.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X