Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa requires US Consulate Immigration Interview

Hi,

I need information for my H1-B Visa recently amendment changed due to work location changes, but still i m belongs to the same employer.

Currently, My Wife in india (she travelled to india when i was in my previous work location), whether she need to attend the US Consulate interview again for visa stamping, for my H1-B Amendment changes.

And also i will plan to travel to India in next month for vacation for 3 weeks and bring my family back to US, once i landed in India, whether i need too attend the US Consulate interview for visa stamping due to my H1-B Amendment changes for coming back to US.

Please advice.

Note: We have valid visa till end of next year.

Regards,

Karthick.

No she does not need to apply for her Visa again. She can use her existing valid Visa and your latest H1 approval notice to travel to US. Same for you.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thank You So Much for your clarification!!!!!

Comment

As i got new petition (with Old Petition Number) for this current work location, based on my new H1-B Amendment. Shall i go for stamping during my vacation in India, whenever i coming back to US.

Please advice.
        Last edited by vkarthickcse; 05-08-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Not required. You can use the existing valid H1B visa along with the amended H1B approval notice to re-enter U.S.

Originally posted by vkarthickcse View Post
          As i got new petition (with Old Petition Number) for this current work location, based on my new H1-B Amendment. Shall i go for stamping during my vacation in India, whenever i coming back to US.

Please advice.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

As I got the new petition - receipt number with new I-94 form for current work location, working for the same employer. Is it required to go for Visa stamping for my new Petition with new I-94 Form once i have to return back to US.

Can you please give more clarification for my travel to India.

Regards,
            Karthick

Comment

You don't need a Visa for the sake of Visa. Valid Visa is only necessary for traveling to US. Name of employer mentioned on Visa does not matter. Latest issued I-94 determines your status. As long as I-94 corresponds to the petitioner that you working for, you are fine.
              This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X