Need suggestion on H1B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestion on H1B extension

Hi, my H1B expires(the first 3 years) on Sep-2012, should I file the extension now ASAP, or wait until Aug? (one of my fried got L1 extension rejected recently, so am a little nervous...)

And my client only provide a group Client Letter(v.s. indivitual client letter) for extension, will this pose any negative impacts on the extension?

Thanks for your help!

[QUOTE=coria;270351]Hi, my H1B expires(the first 3 years) on Sep-2012, should I file the extension now ASAP, or wait until Aug? (one of my fried got L1 extension rejected recently, so am a little nervous...)
    >>> Extension can be filed 6 months prior to the I-94 expiry date. Advisable to file it early. If you file at the last minute and wait for the extension to get approved and if it gets denied for any reason, then the time spend in U.S after the I-94 expiry date will be considered as illegal stay.

And my client only provide a group Client Letter(v.s. indivitual client letter) for extension, will this pose any negative impacts on the extension?
    >>> Hard to say. Having an individual client letter has more value.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X