Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passport renewal in India or US

Hi,

My passport is getting expired on Mar-2015 and I am planning to apply for H1-B this year...

My question is whether to renew the passport now in India and then apply for H1-B..? i dont want my passport renewal gets rejected due to some reason which may affect my H1-B progres...

how easy is to renew the passport in US than in India...? Please clarify and this helps me a lot.

Regards
    Shan

hi..i got it renewed at NY an year back and it was easy.i'm not sure about the current process but i would bet it's tougher in india.

Comment

hi wewy,

thanks for your reply...could u please tell me what docs needed for passport renewal in US..? and passport will have US residential address..?

H1/L2/L1 are eligible for passport renewal in US..right?

thanks again
      shan

Comment

Passport Renewal - Query

@wewy @shan_123

Please forward me the list too .. as my passports expires in december and i would like to get it renewed in NYC asap.

thanks ,

Varun

QUOTE=shan_123;270592]hi wewy,

thanks for your reply...could u please tell me what docs needed for passport renewal in US..? and passport will have US residential address..?

H1/L2/L1 are eligible for passport renewal in US..right?

thanks again
        shan[/QUOTE]

Comment

reg the docs reqd,i suggest it's best if you visit the consultate website that will have updated info.
          yes,the address on the passport will be your US address.

Comment

https:///indian-passport-services-in...t-renewal.html
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X